Technology has broken down the barriers of traditional local geographic markets in recent years, allowing individuals and businesses of all sizes to access career, investment and business opportunities of unprecedented magnitude all over the globe.
But with those opportunities come unprecedented risks. When dealing internationally it is easier than ever to make decisions which turn out to be under-informed and costly, and to run afoul of the increasingly complex international laws of both the U.S. and foreign countries. In a domain rife with surprises like automatic one-day-late filing penalties of $10,000 you can’t afford to go it alone. Let HBL be your international tax and consulting resource in the international arena.
Our International Capabilities
- HBL CPAs, P.C. is a member of CPAmerica, a network of independently-owned and managed CPA and consulting firms with global reach. Through our network we are able to team with top international subject matter experts around the world in fields ranging from international law for business, nonprofits and individuals, to foreign experts on their home country’s international tax and consulting issues.
- We have strong personal relationships with many of these experts through our firm’s representation at international tax conferences and related events, as well as through collaboration on international client projects.
- Our experience helping clients with ties to dozens of countries, and our staff’s diverse language capabilities and cultural backgrounds are all part of our ability to help you succeed.
- HBL is invested in our industry’s most advanced and robust international research platforms. Tools such as in-depth law and analysis, deep country-by-country technical resources, and advanced international planning software are on hand and continuously updated to support our international clients.
- Call us to discuss your particular situation. Whatever your needs, we can assemble a team to partner with you for international success, typically at significantly lower cost than for the same services at the national and regional accounting firms.