Sometimes, the details of tracking your company’s finances take up too much of your valuable time, or you would just rather have someone else handle it all. Our bookkeeping and accounting department is a phenomenal choice for businesses that are simple or complex, small or large, new or established.
Our professional staff takes the time to understand and assess your business needs, with expertise across a wide variety of financial software and resource management systems. Flexible and timely, our staff is capable of providing financial statements, reporting services, payroll services, accounts payable maintenance, bank deposits and cash receipts, budgeting and forecasting, and also works closely with our tax department for tax planning purposes so there are no surprises at filing time.
Flexible and timely, our staff is capable of providing for all of your needs and also works closely with our tax department for tax planning purposes and to file all of your reports on time and with no surprises.
Our bookkeeping & controllership services include, but are not limited to:
- Transaction accounting—posting receipts, paying bills and general bookkeeping services
- Account Reconciliations
- 1099 Reporting
- Client staff training for QuickBooks, Sage, Peachtree or other accounting application
- Accounting System Conversions
- Temporary/interim Staff Replacements
- Design and Implementation of Internal Accounting Controls
- Accounting/bookkeeping Staff Recruitment & Interviewing
- Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly reporting duties, including preparation of financial statements
- Strategic Planning
- Preparation of Sales Tax, Payroll Tax and Property Tax Reports
- Payroll Processing Assistance
- Assistance with Sales Tax and Payroll Tax Compliance
- Preparation Prior to Audit