If you are going to graduate soon, or have just recently graduated within the past two years, consider HBL if you are looking to stay in Tucson or make Tucson your new home. Our close-knit team of CPAs and professionals is a great place to call home. One of the various ways we support our professionals is by providing financial support for professional associations and memberships, continuing education, licenses, and other professional development.
As one of the largest CPA firms in Tucson, our workplace environment is one where you can not only grow, but also thrive. It is very common for most of our staff to have been here for more than 10 years. We take great pride in this little bit of trivia, as it is a testament to the culture and environment that we foster and provide for our employees.
We are looking for motivated young professionals who meet the following criteria:
- A desire to call or make Tucson home
- Pursuing (if not already received) CPA licensure by attaining sufficient education credits to meet the 150 credit hours requirement in Arizona or transfer equivalency from another state
- A desire to work hard, learn and understand a lot, and eventually, give back by leading
- A desire to maintain a great work-life balance, and we actually mean it! Stress and work overload leads to burnout, so we pride ourselves on taking care of our staff and aiding in debunking what may be “industry standard” at other places regarding work regimens. Our greatest assets are our employees (hence why we’re proud of the high tenure-length of our staff).
- See our benefits & culture page for additional information regarding our workplace (and outside-of-work) culture!
If you are interested in learning about current openings that HBL CPAs is recruiting for, please email your résumé and a cover letter expressing your interest in a Tax, Audit & Attestation, or Accounting & Controllership associate position to email@example.com.